Welcome to the Cybage Alumni Network (CAN site). The information available on this website is subject to the following terms. Please read the terms of service carefully before browsing the site. If you do not agree with the terms mentioned herein, please do not use this Website.
Cybage Software Private Limited (herein referred to as 'Cybage', or 'we', or 'us') and the individuals or entities that access this site (herein referred to as 'you' or 'your') agree to accept the terms of this site.
Cybage has all rights reserved for the CAN site.
Use of information posted on this site
- You may download, view, copy, and print documents (such as white papers, presentations, and FAQs) ('Documents') from the site, subject to the following:
- The Documents may be used solely for educative and non-commercial purposes.
- The Documents shall not be modified or altered in any way.
- You may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, or distribute any Documents from this site, in whole or in part, without the express authorization of Cybage.
- Cybage logo and associated graphics are registered trademarks of Cybage Software Private Limited.
- No logo or graphic from the Cybage website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Cybage.
- You are responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, the content and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- The content posted by you does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, or other harmful or destructive content;
- The content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites, or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing), or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- CAN Site recognizes your authorized login credentials. After successful login, all actions are your responsibility;
- The guarantee of confidentiality of your CAN site login credentials is your responsibility.
- This site may contain links to and information from you and all other authorized personnel who have access to the CAN site. Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for the validity and authenticity of any such content of a third party listed on this site.
- Cybage has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that your access to this website is secure and free from any viruses or destructive software. However, Cybage does not, in any manner and for any purpose, warrant that your access to this website will be secure and free from any viruses or destructive software. Cybage will not, under any circumstances, accept any liability for any damage that occurs as a result of your accessing this website. You are expressly advised to carry out your own security precautions and checks prior to and whilst accessing the website.
- Cybage does not undertake the responsibility of regularly updating the content herein and does not undertake any liability in any matter arising as a result of any action or inaction which places dependence upon the information and/or statements made available on this website.
Indemnity and limitation of liability
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Cybage, its officers, directors, and employees from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including settlement amounts and reasonable legal fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this site.
Cybage shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use incurred by you or any third party arising from or related to the use of, inability to use, or the termination of the use of this site, regardless of the form of action or claim even if Cybage has been informed of the possibility thereof.
Cybage reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict or terminate without notice, the availability of the site to any other person, geographic area, or jurisdiction at any time.
Any and all content contained within this website is the property of Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. No portion of any content contained herein may be copied without the express permission of Cybage for any purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved by Cybage.